Tuesday, June 19, 2007

First Post of many


Well I guess since I created this blog, I should probably get it up and running. Anyways, We are doing well here in Boise. Just got back from visiting my sister in Rexburg and we are glad to be back. In case you haven't found out yet, I am 7 weeks pregnant with our second child. Andrew is going to be a big brother February 2008. We are so excited to be able to add to our family and are looking forward to more in the future.


Andrew is going to be 11 months on the 30th of this month and will be a year old next month. He is growing bigger and bigger and is just soooo close to walking. He took half a step yesterday but fell to the ground. I love seeing his cheesy smile everyday when we wake up and his big eyes get him out of anything (not quite but he makes us laugh).


I hope to get more of you guys on here posting soon. You first need to create a gmail.com account and then let me know what it is so I can invite you to start posting --- olsenpa@hotmail.com
-Anne

4 comments:

Mugs said...

Hey how do I become a member like Mo did? I don't get it. I'm stupid. :)

Anne and Peter said...

send me your email address with gmail.com and I can invite you to be an author on the blog

Stephie Poo (BBMcGee) said...

hi, I made some blog somewhere, but I'm not gettin this either. I don't have a gmail account. Do I need to get one.

Anne and Peter said...

yes you need a gmail account