Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Katie!!!

Hi all I am so excited to do this blog thing...Ann you are so smart! I hope more of you start posting! Anyway congratz to Mo and her new little man...you are looking beautiful as allways! Well life for us bells is going well. We bought a house in January and are loving it. Uillame took the LSAT last week and we are now waiting for his score...keep your fingers crossed! I am still working full time (yuck) but what can you do? I am the office Manager for Maple Ridge Spinal Pain Center in provo..love the job but hate being away from Rheyn.... Speaking of Rhyen she will be 2 on July 5th... I cant believe she is so old! I have a toddler...Crazy! You are all invited to her birthday bash!! it will be spectacular! (dont't know if I spelled that correctly) Anyway....i know that i have like droped off the face of the earth but im back now and want to see how everyone is doing! Hope all is going good

Me

1 comment:

Anne and Peter said...

When is the birthday bash?