Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Here Maegs, let me help.

Ok, Maegs posted a 'story' on the comments link. I think, maybe, she meant to post a post. If you did what you meant, sorry, but not sorry cause this way everyone will see what you said. Anyway, here is what she said. And hey, I even found a pic. of her on my computer. Not that hard when she is my dear ol sis. p.s. Do we need to have a bloggin seminar maegs?
Hello hello hello!!! This is Maegan Hoyt checking in and I hope everyone is doing well! I think this is such a great idea cause I am always wondering what everyone is up to so I hope everyone joins and posts comments. I am doing well. I'm enjoying the newly graduated life style and am preparing to get working! I'm staying in Utah for the summer but will most likely be moving to Arizona in the fall to work and get my pre-requisites done for PT school. We'll see though. Utah may be where I'm at for a while. Anyway, that's all I have time for at the moment but I'll keep in touch. And I am certainly down for an alumni reunion on the lUV court to play a little any time others want to get together. I'm sure Sam the wam won't mind! :) Peace!

No comments: