Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Me and my J

Although it is super fun to have a girl to dress up and play 'dollie' with, Jason has been great. A different medicine, which I'm sure, will become more different as the days go by. So as those of you who have been here before know, my next project is to loose the weight. Hurray! It feels like you get back down and then it's time to go back out again. :( Can't wait to bump that v-ball around again. I'm hopin to hone my skills as an outdoor player this year. Last year was...unmentionable. Anne--does your son still have his sixth finger? If so, I want to see a picture of it. I think that would be something cool to see. . --All is well at the home front in Pleasant Grove. (Will I ever get out of Utah?) Kaia is 27 mo. and a great big sister. She likes to calm J down by placing her face 1 cm. from his and breath on him. It seems to work for a while. I think it's cause he is confused by the close proximity. Jared is still working for Trophy Homes. Good job, we like it. I am a mom of two. Two? Yep, I guess that's right, one...two. Two is do-able, three will be a challenge. We are so so happy. It's great to have your own little fam. Nothing brings more joy. Peace out till next time.

2 comments:

Katie Bell said...

Hi all This is Katie.... I am just testing this out to see if I was smart enough to figure this whole blog thing out! If it works I will do more!

Mugs said...

Hello hello hello!!! This is Maegan Hoyt checking in and I hope everyone is doing well! I think this is such a great idea cause I am always wondering what everyone is up to so I hope everyone joins and posts comments.
I am doing well. I'm enjoying the newly graduated life style and am preparing to get working! I'm staying in Utah for the summer but will most likely be moving to Arizona in the fall to work and get my pre-requisits done for PT school. We'll see though. Utah may be where I'm at for a while. Anyway, that's all I have time for at the moment but I'll keep in touch. And I am certainly down for an alumni reunion on the lUV court to play a little any time others want to get together. I'm sure Sam the wam won't mind! :) Peace!